Brilliant pale rosé colour, fine and persistent perlage. Dry and harmonic taste, pleasantly sapid. Delicate bouquet with notes of fresh fruit. Soft pressing of the grapes with immediate separation of the skin of the grapes and the must. Careful vinification and fermentation in ‘cuve close’ at low temperature for more than six months.
Excellent as an aperitif, and ideal for elegant dinners; it also goes very well with desserts, strawberry and fruit salads.
- Luca Maroni Pts.90/100 2019
- Gambero Rosso 2 glasses 2018
- AIS Association Italian Sommelier 2 bunches 2018
- Luca Maroni Pts.89/100 2018
- Merano Wine Festival 88 - 89.99
- Italian Federation Sommelier Bibenda 2018 3 bunches 2018
- Gambero Rosso (Guida bere bene) Oscar 2017
- AIS Association Italian Sommelier 3 bunches 2016
- Luca Maroni Pts.90/100 2016
- Italian Sommelier Fundation 3 bunches 2016